The Development Process
After we sign a contract and you give a deposit equal to two hours' work, here's how the process goes:
- Domain name registration (if you don't already have one)
- Web hosting setup
- Joomla! installation, and setup of the categories and pages of the site with placeholder text
- Logo design (optional) and revisions
- Initial site design in Photoshop and revisions
- Image slicing - breaking up the design into individual image files
- Creation of the design template - the basic visual framework that your site design will flow from
- Content addition - plugging in the real content and images that you provide
- Setup of extra features like a slideshow, contact form, image gallery, shopping cart, or anything else you can imagine
- Testing and debugging
- Site launch!
After the site launches, I can always make revisions and additions at my hourly rate of $80. I often make updates for clients for years after their site goes live, and I send a simple monthly bill that's itemized so you can see what you're paying for.